818 SIGNAL STRUCTURES
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is not a legal document. Please see disclaimer for more information.
- Pickup and install Administration furnished signal structures. The grommets and miscellaneous hardware will be furnished by the Administration.
Signal Structures Hardware Furnished by the Administration
- Install the signal structure on a concrete foundation conforming to Section 801.
- Breakaway base support systems, when specified, shall conform to Section 821.
- Repair any finish on the signal structures and mounting hardware damaged during transportation and installation to match the original finish as approved by the Engineer at no additional cost to the Administration.
818.04 MEASUREMENT AND PAYMENT
- 818.04.01 Installation of Administration furnished signal structures will be measured and paid for at the Contract unit price per each for the type and size specified. The payment will be full compensation for the pickup, transportation and installation of all steel poles, mast arms, twin mast arms, triple mast arms, strain poles, and pedestal poles, breakaway base support systems, and for all material, labor, equipment, tools, and incidentals necessary to complete the work.
- 818.04.02 Concrete foundations will be measured and paid for as specified in 801.04.