903 MASONRY PRODUCTS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is not a legal document. Please see disclaimer for more information.
903.01 SEWER BRICK
- M 91, Grade SM, with a standard size of 2-1/4 in. x 3-3/4 in. x 8 in.
903.02 MANHOLE BRICK
- M 91, Grade MS.
903.03 BUILDING BRICK
- M 114, Grade SW.
903.04 HOLLOW CONCRETE MASONRY BLOCK
- C90, Grade N, Type I, normal weight.
903.05 SOLID CONCRETE MASONRY BLOCK
903.06 MORTAR FOR MASONRY
- Composed in accordance with one of the following:
- (a) One part portland or blended cement and three parts mortar sand by dry loose volume and hydrated lime not to exceed 20 percent of the cement by weight.
- (b) One part masonry cement and three parts mortar sand by dry loose volume.
- (c) Prepared bag mixes consisting of masonry cement and mortar sand. The prepared mixes shall produce a minimum compressive strength of 500 psi in seven days when tested using the applicable procedures specified in C 91.
- Materials for mortar shall meet the following: