821 BREAKAWAY BASE SUPPORT SYSTEMS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is not a legal document. Please see disclaimer for more information.
- Furnish and install breakaway base support systems or install Administration furnished breakaway base support systems if applicable.
- Breakaway base support systems shall conform to the breakaway requirements specified in AASHTO Specification for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires, and Traffic Signals.
Breakaway Base Support Systems Refer to Contract Documents
- Install breakaway base support systems for signals, lighting, and signing, including post hinge assembly units for sign structures, as specified in the Contract Documents and in conformance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Grade the ground adjacent to the breakaway base as specified in the Contract Documents.
821.04 MEASUREMENT AND PAYMENT
- The payment will be full compensation for all excavation, backfill, grading, and for all material, labor, equipment, tools, and incidentals necessary to complete the work.
- Breakaway Base Support Systems will be measured and paid for at the Contract unit price per each for breakaway support systems furnished and installed as specified in the Contract Documents.
- Pick up, delivery and installation of Administration supplied breakaway base support systems will be measured and paid for at the Contract unit price per each for the pertinent Install Breakaway Base item.